- Las playas más extrañas del planeta
- Moeraki Boulders: Rocas redondas decoran la playa Koekohe en Otago Norte, Nueva Zelanda. Abarcan más de dos metros de diámetro y podrían llegar a ... Está ubicada en la zona de Raa Atoll.
- Take a virtual swim with dolphins in tropical Brazilian seas using Google's
- We've dubbed the amazing new service 'Beach View', as it offers users the ability to see the golden sands of Fernando de Noronha and Atol des Rocas, which are both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. "This Street View journey not only takes you across ...
- Take a trip underwater with Google Street View
- In honour of World Oceans Day and in a bid to encourage people to learn more about life under the waves, Google has added stunning photographs of 40 new underwater locations around the world to Street View. This is the Mary Celeste wreck of 1864 in ...
- No doubt about the top sought after and found DX
- 20151108, By PY7RP as PY0R/PY7RP and PU0FDN as PU0R/PU0FDN fm Atoll das Rocas (SA-038); 40 20 15m; 100w; verticals. 2015 Nov15, 2015 Nov23, Seychelles, S79C, M0OXO, DXW.Net 20150802, By EA3NT EI9FBB MM0NDX PA3EWP SP5APW ...
- Forget the World Cup: Here Are 7 Natural Wonders of Brazil
- Because of the World Cup and this thing known in the sporting world as “football” or “soccer,” all eyes are on Brazil.
Rocas Atoll is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rocas Atoll books and related discussion.