A selection of articles related to rock opera.
Original articles from our library related to the Rock Opera. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rock Opera.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 Then came the children of Israel, even the whole congregation, into the desert of Zin in the first month: and the people abode in Kadesh; and Miriam died there, and was buried there. 20:2 And there was no water for the congregation: and they...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Rock Opera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rock Opera books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rock Opera Staged by Dante Ferretti Will Show Roman Emperor Nero Got a Bad Rap
- “Divo Nerone,” a rock opera with international ambitions being staged in the real Roman Forum by Oscar-winning production designer Dante Ferretti and other Italo heavyweights, is out to prove Rome's ancient ruler known for cruel deeds wasn't such a bad ...
- Legacy rock opera takes center stage
- Junior musical theatre major Tyler Jensen would use “full circle” to describe his relationship with the rock opera also. Jensen played the lead role, Tommy.
- Rock opera at Essanee
- A 1970s rock-opera depicting the relationship between Jesus Christ and Judas Iscariot is a tall order for any theater production, but the Iberia Performing Arts League's upcoming premiere has both cast and crew excited.
- Jethro Tull: The Rock Opera
- This round, Anderson has penned a self-styled “rock opera” loosely based on the life of the band's namesake, Jethro Tull, an 18th century agriculturist.
- Rock opera 'Tommy' launches Nuangola theater season
- While not the first rock opera, Tommy changed the way we listen to an album, inspiring latter classic albums like David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust and Frank Zappa's Joe's Garage. In 1993, New York director Des McAnuff created the stage version of Tommy for ...