- Ridiculous History: Meet Simeon Ellerton, Noted Pedestrian & Rock Hound
- We couldn't find a picture of Ellerton's home, but we like to think of it looking something like this Scottish stone barn. Imagine hauling those rocks home on your head. Tim Graham/Getty Images.
- Missoula gem, dinosaur show ushers in rockhound season
- It's a show, but also a lure into the world of rockhounding. “Really, the purpose of the show is to get more members,” said Bob Riggs, show chairman and president of the Missoula-based Hellgate Mineral Society for most of the past 20 years.
- Four BHC voting sites available for voters
- Oatman voters in renamed Oatman precinct 206 and will continue to vote at the Oatman Church located on Rock Hound Hill Road. The PPE is only open to voters registered as Democrats, Republicans or the Green Party. By state law, voters registered as ...
- A foundation of rock
- Van Dorn and partner April Flores opened the workshop to the public starting March 2nd in commemoration of an accident in the old Fenimore Building where now, Red Dirt Rock Hounds is featured. The event was aimed at thanking those firefighters, EMS ...
Rockhounding is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rockhounding books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheswind sprites
buckfast hybrid bee
oswald mbuyiseni mtshali
aran islands literature amp arts
house of pain members
laws of vibration