A selection of articles related to rocks.
Original articles from our library related to the Rocks. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rocks.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him:...
New Testament >> Revelation
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Potato: Correspondences
- Solanum tuberosum Folk Names: Blye Eyes, Flukes, Lapstones, Leather Jackets, Murphies, No Eyes, Pinks, Red Eyes, Rocks, Taters, Tatties Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Earth Deity: Power: Image Magic, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Rocks is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rocks books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ROCKS AND MINERALS OF PENNSYLVANIA
- the right kind of rock—rock that will yield iron, quartz, or petroleum. Mod- There are few activities that do not, in some way, involve rocks and minerals.
- 6 Metamorphic Rocks
- (A) Satellite image of metamorphic rocks in the Canadian Shield.
- Angel Rocks
- easy day hike for most people, as the top of the rocks is less than two miles After passing a small stream bubbling over mossy rocks, at about mile 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Selena Gomez Rocks NY State Fair — and a Very Special Bracelet (PHOTOS)
- For the thousands in attendance at the New York State Fair to see Selena Gomez perform, it was a great night of music and entertainment.
- Search resumes in Racine for boy in Lake Michigan
- A lifeguard spotted them in trouble near the rocks. A passerby and a lifeguard rescued two of the boys, who said Bogan was still missing.
- Rock throwing teens, adult, arrested
- (WOOD) - Three teens and a 36-year-old Vicksburg man were arrested Saturday after drivers reported them throwing rocks at passing cars.
- 'Fracking': Rock fracturing's relation to quakes
- The epicenter of one of the quakes lay less than 500 meters from a well used for hydro-fracturing, the process of pumping pressurized water and chemicals deep underground to crack rocks and release oil or natural gas.
- Arts & Culture: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to induct 11 Iowa acts Sept. 4
- Local musician Dartanyan Brown rocks out in his earlier days at a Jazz in July concert at Nollen Plaza in 1984. He'll be inducted into the Iowa Rock and Roll Hall of Fame next weekend during a ceremony in Okoboji.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rock (geology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In geology, rock or stone is a naturally occurring solid aggregate of minerals and/ or mineraloids. The Earth's outer solid layer, the lithosphere, is made of rock.
- Rocks For Kids
- RocksForKids is The web site about rocks and minerals written for kids with the most Links to kid-friendly rock information on the Web.
- Rocks: Pictures of Igneous, Metamorphic and Sedimentary Rocks
- Photographs and information for a large collection of igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary rocks. Geology.com.
- Discover How Rocks Are Formed
- ROCKMAP.GIF (8575 bytes).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesautism epidemic russia
list of waterfalls madagascar
vulcan star trek neuropressure
oscar wilde literary works
pompey sicily and africa
distal convoluted tubule histology