A selection of articles related to roger dobkowitz.
Original articles from our library related to the Roger Dobkowitz. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Roger Dobkowitz.
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
Roger Dobkowitz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roger Dobkowitz books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- I designed a game for 'The Price Is Right!'
- Roger Dobkowitz, one of the show's producers at the time, dropped by my office and said that if I ever had any ideas for new pricing games, he'd love to hear them. Needless to say, I seized upon this opportunity.
- The Contestant Who Outsmarted The Price Is Right
- To make room for him, Roger Dobkowitz — who had been one of the producers since 1972 and was widely considered the show's institutional memory — had been let go. The twin losses of Barker and Dobkowitz — among other changes, including the arrival ...
- How Does The Price is Right's 'Perfect Bid' Coup Rank Among Game Shows
- Impressive, yes, but did jilted ex-producer Roger Dobkowitz clue in Kniess on the price? Instead of figuring out this mess, we're ranking Kniess's perfect bid as one of the five biggest game show scandals in history. Is it the biggest one ever?
- Music deal sparks LA heat
- 'The Price Is Right' is very proud that we were one of the first shows to realize, through Mr. Barker, that glamorizing fur coats as prizes must stop," producer Roger Dobkowitz wrote to PETA.
- King of game-show hosts hangs up his famed smile
- said Roger Dobkowitz, who has produced the show for the past two decades. "We had two things that made us: prices that everyone knows ... and Bob.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.