- Roger's Good Rude Guide
- But there's only one reference book anyone who enjoys a giggle should own – Roger's Profanisaurus. Based around Roger Mellie, the TV presenter who can't stop swearing from adult comic Viz, it is the indispensable alphabetic guide to rude definitions.
- BOOK: Roger's Profanisaurus – The Magna Farta
- Now in its fourth incarnation, Roger's Profanisaurus – The Magna Farta offers an easy way to discover new and varied swears from all around our fair country. Boasting over 10,000 rude words and phrases, the book introduces you to such delights as a ...
- Ladybird book pastiches become stocking-filler hit of 2015
- Hip hit ... copies of the spoof Ladybird books on display in a London bookshop. Photograph: Ben Pruchnie/Getty Images.
- Roger's Profanisaurus review
- Roger's Profanisaurus is a work of some considerable scholarship. Compiled by Viz magazine with contributions from readers the length and breadth of Britain, it is linguistic snapshot of the current sordid state of Anglo Saxon sweary filth.
- All good things
- You can see all sorts of stuff at The Ivy in Sydney. In three visits, Strewth has seen tiddly pollies, Shane Warne flogging undies, and some buffoon in a suit trying without success to traverse the swimming pool on an inflatable swan.
Rogers Profanisaurus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rogers Profanisaurus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Rogers Profanisaurus Topics
Related searchesostrich behavior
yellow peril new zealand
list of diseases starting with h hs