A selection of articles related to roguelike games.
Original articles from our library related to the Roguelike Games. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Roguelike Games.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Irish. Foster-mother of Lugh, who instituted the Tailtean Games, central event of the Festival of Lughnasadh (Lammas) (1 August), in her memory....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Roguelike Games is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roguelike Games books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- INVOLVING PLAYER EXPERIENCE IN DYNAMICALLY
- (relatively uncomplicated) rogue-like games, the game- play their output supports is rather limited.
- Proceedings Template - WORD
- implement with the algorithms commonly encountered in roguelike games.
- The Death of the Level Designer
- It has featured in one of the greatest games of all time, Diablo1 and it's successor, who directly trace their roots to roguelike games such as Angband.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 roguelikes we want to play on mobile
- Here are some roguelike games we'd love to see revived on iOS and Android. First released in 1997, this game is still being updated under the subtitle Stone Soup.
Suggested Web Resources
- Roguelike Games - Roguelike Temple
- IRLDB fetches its data daily from roguebasin, and allows you to search information about the games in a more practical way.
- Roguelike Games
- These genre is named after Rogue, a game developed by Michael Toy and Glenn Wichman in the early eighties.
Roguelike Games Topics
Related searchesclarica arena
huygens principle fourier transforms
chess puzzle chess miner
motown artist development