A selection of articles related to roguelike games.
Original articles from our library related to the Roguelike Games. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Roguelike Games.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Roguelike Games is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roguelike Games books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dying Is Painful, But Also Noble in 'Darkest Dungeon'
- I tend to put roguelike RPGs into two categories: The games in which we fight people and the games in which we fight something more akin to elemental forces. I usually prefer the “forces” roguelikes.
- Rogue-Like Action RPG Battlecursed Coming to PC in Q4 2016
- AUSTIN, Texas – March 1, 2016 – Battlecursed , a rogue-like action RPG in which a single-player directs a four-hero party in real-time, first-person battles, will come to PC in Q4 2016.
- Flame Over: Why aren't there more games about fire?
- Flame Over isn't just another roguelike - although it definitely is another roguelike.
- Inside The Murky Process Of Getting Games On Steam
- “I made a special GIF just for the Greenlight page icon (the square one you see in the list of all Greenlight games) and I would suggest anyone doing Greenlight to do the same,” said Kenneth Backus, a developer on cel-shaded airplane roguelike Sky Rogue.
- 'Caves of Qud' Roguelike from 'Sproggiwood' Developers Running on iPad
- Last year, Sproggiwood [$9.99] hit mobile, and the game actually did pretty well on mobile, having a better launch than the desktop versions of the game.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Roguelike Games Topics
Related searchessuppressor suppressors in fiction
jimi hendrix amplifieramplifiers
list of jazz musicians vibraphone
babylonia neo-babylonian empire