A selection of articles related to roguelike games.
Original articles from our library related to the Roguelike Games. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Roguelike Games.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
Roguelike Games is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roguelike Games books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- INVOLVING PLAYER EXPERIENCE IN DYNAMICALLY
- (relatively uncomplicated) rogue-like games, the game- play their output supports is rather limited.
- Proceedings Template - WORD
- implement with the algorithms commonly encountered in roguelike games.
- The Death of the Level Designer
- It has featured in one of the greatest games of all time, Diablo1 and it's successor, who directly trace their roots to roguelike games such as Angband.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 roguelikes we want to play on mobile
- Here are some roguelike games we'd love to see revived on iOS and Android. First released in 1997, this game is still being updated under the subtitle Stone Soup.
Suggested Web Resources
- Roguelike Games - Roguelike Temple
- IRLDB fetches its data daily from roguebasin, and allows you to search information about the games in a more practical way.
- Roguelike Games
- These genre is named after Rogue, a game developed by Michael Toy and Glenn Wichman in the early eighties.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Roguelike Games Topics
Related searchesfloriade canberra floriade themes
fire extinguisher fluorocarbons
list of towns in northern ireland h
space shuttle carrier aircraft