A selection of articles related to roguelike games.
Original articles from our library related to the Roguelike Games. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Roguelike Games.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Character of Magick
- I have a friend, her husband is morbidly obese through indulgent overeating. Whole roasts at night! She feels betrayed. My husband is unconscious in the hospital bed, as I sit here I feel incredibly alone and abandoned. I miss him, yet he is right there. A...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Roguelike Games is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roguelike Games books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- INVOLVING PLAYER EXPERIENCE IN DYNAMICALLY
- (relatively uncomplicated) rogue-like games, the game- play their output supports is rather limited.
- Proceedings Template - WORD
- implement with the algorithms commonly encountered in roguelike games.
- The Death of the Level Designer
- It has featured in one of the greatest games of all time, Diablo1 and it's successor, who directly trace their roots to roguelike games such as Angband.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 roguelikes we want to play on mobile
- Here are some roguelike games we'd love to see revived on iOS and Android. First released in 1997, this game is still being updated under the subtitle Stone Soup.
Suggested Web Resources
- Roguelike Games - Roguelike Temple
- IRLDB fetches its data daily from roguebasin, and allows you to search information about the games in a more practical way.
- Roguelike Games
- These genre is named after Rogue, a game developed by Michael Toy and Glenn Wichman in the early eighties.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Roguelike Games Topics
Related searchesbric criticism
orange fruit cultivation and uses
list of anime conventions kentucky
kare kano pero pero