Rojak Mamak Rojak
- Roti canai prices remain unchanged, for now
- Noorul Hassan said the all-purpose flour is mainly used for roti canai, and to a smaller extent, rojak. He added that most mamak outlets – as the ubiquitous food joints are called – go through a whole 25kg bag in one day.
- 8 must-try Penang Rojak
- NOT to be confused with rojak mamak, Penang rojak typically refers to mixed fruit salad. The biggest novelty factor of this dish is the har koh or better known as prawn or shrimp paste.
- 5 favourite places for Penang-style Fruit Rojak in KL, Puchong & Subang Jaya
- Picture by Choo Choy MayKUALA LUMPUR, March 8 — Mention rojak and immediately everyone thinks of the Indian version filled with all kinds of fritters and vegetables in a spicy peanut sauce. The less common and incredibly hard-to-find Penang-style ...
- Mamak mee seller loves what he does so much that he doesn't want to quit
- GEORGE TOWN: A mamak mee goreng (fried noodles) seller Abdul Karim Pakir may already be 92 but he's not ready to quit yet. “I love what I do so much that I do not want to quit.
Rojak Mamak Rojak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rojak Mamak Rojak books and related discussion.