- ROL USA investing $19.8M in Holland area
- Sweden-based ROL USA will create more than 50 new jobs with its latest investment on the lakeshore. The company announced this week it will build a new 140,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Holland Charter Township. The investment will total ...
- Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock: Rollins (ROL)
- Trade-Ideas LLC identified Rollins ( ROL) as a strong and under the radar candidate.
- Rollins, Inc. (ROL) Shares Sold by Wells Fargo & Company MN
- Rollins logo Wells Fargo & Company MN reduced its stake in Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL) by 21.8% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- ROL USA Plans $19.8M Holland Twp. Expansion
- ROL USA produces electric sit-stand table desks and has had a plant in Holland Township for years but the demand of the ergonomic desks is exploding, Owens said. A company like ROL that manufactures products -- for every job they create, typically, ...
- DIAM Co. Ltd. Has $1584000 Position in Rollins, Inc. (ROL)
- Rollins logo DIAM Co. Ltd. lowered its position in Rollins, Inc.
Rol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rol books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.