Role In Digestion
A selection of articles related to role in digestion.
Original articles from our library related to the Role In Digestion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Role In Digestion.
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Role In Digestion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Role In Digestion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- From orange veg, to berries and avocado, experts reveal the 8 skin superfoods
- Oats are a particularly rich source of biotin, a vitamin that is well-known for its role in the health of our skin and hair.
- New guidelines, same confusion
- Brown rice, quinoa, and oats are rich in fiber, calcium and vitamin D and can help with digestion. Half of the 6 ounce-equivalents of grains should be of the whole grain variety. For cereal ...
- Diet diary: Picking the right carbs for weight loss programmes
- Carbohydrates have numerous health benefits and have an important role in our diets. ... Dietary fibres from whole grains, fruits and vegetables helps protect against digestive problems, weight problems, type 2 diabetes heart disease and cancer.
- Yale study: Bacteria are fighting for territory in our gut
- The bacteria have evolved along with humans and other mammals to co-exist, with the bacteria aiding digestion and other functions, including manufacturing vitamins and defending against pathogens. They also consume each other's byproducts, the release ...
- 3 Ayurvedic Tips on How to Drink Water
- Ama needs to be flushed out regularly and efficiently, for the digestive tract to remain healthy and the three doshas to remain in balance. The most essential and powerful ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.