- Main articles: Fan translation of video games and ROM hacking.
- From Rule-Breaking to ROM-Hacking: Theorizing the Computer
- emulation and ROM-hacking community have to contribute to the study of console videogames.
- Hardcore Gamer Magazine is Coming!
- creator of jeffsromhack.com.
- Hardware Hacking and AMI
- Hardware Hackers. Protected ROM. Attacker.
- The Hacker's Nightmare: How to keep hackers, worms and other
- When an auto-run CD is inserted into a CD-ROM drive, Windows automatically launches a specified file stored on the disk.
- P rotecting Patient Information In an Electronic Age: A Sacred Tru s t
- f rom hackers, but the recipient of the message must know how to. d e c rypt and decompress the file. (Luo, 2008).
- Feature: Accuracy takes power: one man's 3GHz quest to build a perfect SNES
- Another major area where accuracy is a benefit is in fan-created works from translators, ROM hackers, and homebrew developers. Few of them have access to run code on real hardware, so they will often develop their software using emulators.
- ROM hacking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- ROM hacking is the process of modifying a video game ROM image to alter the game's graphics, dialogue, levels, gameplay, or other elements.
- Romhacking.net - Home
- Translation and ROM Hacking News, Documents, and Utilities. Also features message board, a community database, and Links.
- ROMHackTube - The video site for rom hackers and more!!!
- ROMHackTube is a website made for rom hack videos and general pokémon videos part of these 3 communitys: PHO, WAH, TPW.
Rom Hackers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rom Hackers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.