- Jun 21, 2009 Ugrasrava was the son of Romaharshana because of his thrilling and ..
- 1. Brahma Purana 2. Padma Purana 3. Vishnu Purana 4. Shiva
- the learned Romaharshana and said, "Please tell us the stories of the Puranas.
- Puranas - Ancient Indian Texts of Knowledge and Wisdom
- It is believed that Suta, the son of Romaharshana, related the same to sages.
- ~ gum
- Of the six students of Romaharshana oeiy three became tire regaiar authors of the Pafazga Sa-xiihita texts. These were.
- RELIGION OF SLAVES AND OF THOSE WHO MADE
- “Out of six disciples of Romaharshana five 'acharyas' were Brahmins. Because of this the tradition of.
- Garuda Purana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vedavyasa taught the Puranas to one of his disciples named Romaharshana or Lomaharshana.
- Ugrasrava (Sauti), Romaharshana (Suta), Saunaka and
- Jun 21, 2009 Ugrasrava was the son of Romaharshana because of his thrilling and delightful way of narration.
- The Killing of Dantavakra, Vidūratha and Romaharshana
- Then He noticed that Romaharshana, Vyāsadeva's disciple, had remained seated. SB 10.78.
Romaharshana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Romaharshana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesconsciousness development
broomstick history of broom design
gustav mahler arrangements