- of, pertaining to, or of the nature of romance; characteristic or suggestive of the world of romance: a romantic adventure. 2.
- Rebetika Music-Making in Adelaide: Diaspora Musical Style and
- 3.2 Laograﬁa, Greek Folklore, as a National Treasure: Hellenist and Romaic Perspectives ..... ..
- The Giaour and other poems
- TRANSLATION OF THE ROMAIC SONG. 18. ON PARTING.
- Oral poetry and the printing press in Byron's' The Giaour (1813)'.
- Aug 27, 2009 'Romaic' or 'Arnaut ditty'.
- DANIELS GENEALOGY.
- 2 Evelyn Romaic Dornhorst, born 6th March 198-1. XX.
- Romaic - definition of Romaic by the Free Online Dictionary
- [Modern Greek Rh maikos, from Greek, Roman, from Rh m , Rome, from Latin R ma.] Ro·ma ic adj. Romaic [rəʊˈmeɪɪk] Obsolete.
- Romaic | Define Romaic at Dictionary.com
- /roʊˈmeɪ ɪk/ Show Spelled[roh-mey-ik] Show IPA. noun. 1.
- Dictionary - Definition of Romaic
- "Romaic" is a common misspelling or typo for: Romanic.
- Romaic - Definition of Romaic at YourDictionary.com
- Origin: ModGr Rhōmaiikos < Gr Rhōmaïkos, Roman (of the Eastern empire) < Rhōmē, Rome < L Roma. noun. the modern Greek vernacular.
Romaic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Romaic books and related discussion.