- of, pertaining to, or of the nature of romance; characteristic or suggestive of the world of romance: a romantic adventure. 2.
- Rebetika Music-Making in Adelaide: Diaspora Musical Style and
- 3.2 Laograﬁa, Greek Folklore, as a National Treasure: Hellenist and Romaic Perspectives ..... ..
- The Giaour and other poems
- TRANSLATION OF THE ROMAIC SONG. 18. ON PARTING.
- Oral poetry and the printing press in Byron's' The Giaour (1813)'.
- Aug 27, 2009 'Romaic' or 'Arnaut ditty'.
- DANIELS GENEALOGY.
- 2 Evelyn Romaic Dornhorst, born 6th March 198-1. XX.
- Romaic - definition of Romaic by the Free Online Dictionary
- [Modern Greek Rh maikos, from Greek, Roman, from Rh m , Rome, from Latin R ma.] Ro·ma ic adj. Romaic [rəʊˈmeɪɪk] Obsolete.
- Romaic | Define Romaic at Dictionary.com
- /roʊˈmeɪ ɪk/ Show Spelled[roh-mey-ik] Show IPA. noun. 1.
- Dictionary - Definition of Romaic
- "Romaic" is a common misspelling or typo for: Romanic.
- Romaic - Definition of Romaic at YourDictionary.com
- Origin: ModGr Rhōmaiikos < Gr Rhōmaïkos, Roman (of the Eastern empire) < Rhōmē, Rome < L Roma. noun. the modern Greek vernacular.
Romaic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Romaic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheslawnmower deth history
levi-civita symbol properties
the wiggles captain feathersword
meaning of dreams about applause
walthamstow nearest tube stations
the prisoner of zenda plot synopsis