Roman Republic The First Triumvirate
A selection of articles related to roman republic the first triumvirate.
Original articles from our library related to the Roman Republic The First Triumvirate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Roman Republic The First Triumvirate.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Roman Republic The First Triumvirate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roman Republic The First Triumvirate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Acta Diurna: V – Ides of March: Remembering Gaius Julius Caesar
- We mark this issue with the story of the legend who forever changed the face of the Roman Republic and lit the beacon bearing the guiding flames of the Roman Empire. ... This three-way political alliance famously became known as the First Triumvirate.
- The End of the Republic
- Composed in the late 50s B.C. while the Roman republic enjoyed a period of precarious stability under the triumvirate of Caesar, Pompey, and Crassus, and styled after the famous work of Plato, the Republic first addressed the claims of those who want ...
- Maybe an Ignominious Roman End in Our Future: Who's Going to Complete Trump's
- While most scuttlebutt now centers on who the all-but-certain GOP nominee Donald Trump may pick for VP, a more intriguing focus—drawn from Roman history—is with whom Trump may complete his triumvirate. The Second ...
- 6 Civil Wars that Transformed Ancient Rome
- Rome's first civil war stemmed from a ruthless power struggle between the politician-generals Gaius Marius and Lucius Cornelius Sulla. The bad blood between the two ... for control of Rome.
- Off With His Head
- Cicero's lifetime (106-43 B.C.) saw the ambitions, caprices and convictions of the Roman Republic's leading figures (Marius, Sulla, Caesar, Pompey, Crassus, Cato, Octavian, Antony and Cicero himself) determine the fate of Western civilization.
Roman Republic The First Triumvirate Topics
or social manner
al aaraaf overview
frederick kambemba yamusangie