- Romanian MP jailed for bribing voters with 60 tonnes of fried chicken
- Romanian MP Florin Popescu. The case had come to light after the chicken producer reported Popescu to the authorities. The politician resigned his seat earlier this month in order, he said, to protect the honour and reputation of parliament.
- Romanian state keeps Brancusi's sculpture Wisdom of Earth
- Private owners sold the sculpture Wisdom of the Earth by Constantin Brancusi to the Romanian state for 11 million euros, Culture Minister Vlad Alexandrescu announced on Wednesday on his Facebook page. Photo: brancusi.1dez.
- Romanian car market, third highest growth in the EU
- New car registrations rose by 24.3% in Romania in the first two months of the year to some 10,900 units, according to the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA). In the European Union, the new car registrations increased by 10.
- Romanian court affirms prison term for chicken bribes
- BUCHAREST, Romania -- A court has upheld the prison sentence of a former Romanian lawmaker known as "the chicken baron" who was convicted of bribing voters with 60 tons of packaged, ready-to-fry meat. The top court of appeal rejected the appeal of ...
- Ex-Romanian lawmaker jailed for bribing voters with fried chicken
- A former member of Romania's Parliament has been sentenced to a two-year jail term for bribing voters with 60 tons of fried chicken.
Romanian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Romanian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesglendale freeway hwy 2
from the sagas of the norse kings
dengue fever epidemiology
bill of lading bearer bill of lading
lund university honorary doctorates
david best burning man