A selection of articles related to romantic literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Romantic Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Romantic Literature.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Romantic Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Romantic Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- National Book Critics Circle Gets It Right With Awards for Paul Beatty, Margo
- But thankfully this year's award went to Wendell Berry, the prolific and confrontational novelist, poet, and essayist whose career has been devoted to “literature of the principled life.
- Sook-Yin Lee: 8 books that changed my world
- In her new documentary, Where Have All the Poets Gone?, CBC Radio host Sook-Yin Lee tracks down reclusive Canadian poet and former broadcaster Phyllis Webb. Now 88 years old, Webb is a Governor General's Literary Award-winning poet who dropped ...
- No Appetite for Culture
- Their minds are elsewhere, they seem fed up with the world and they do not seem to care about history, literature, cinema or music. ... Every day, we see these kids, stupefied, seeing cheap soap operas, silly romantic comedies, trite game or reality shows.
Romantic Literature Topics
behaviorism j b watson
pat patterson career
the beyond plot
atomic rooster discography