- André Alexis wins 2015 Scotiabank Giller Prize for Fifteen Dogs
- In his acceptance speech, André Alexis thanked his family and his dear friend, the poet Roo Borson, who helped him come up with the novel's title. Alexis' previous novels include Pastoral, Asylum and Childhood. The authors shortlisted for the 2015 ...
- Q&A: Pedlar Press founder Beth Follett on her mission to become a “publisher
- Things changed around the time that Roo Borson gave me a manuscript (Personal History), and we published Jan Zwicky (The Book of Frog) and Stan Dragland (The Drowned Lands, The Bricoleur & His Sentences) – these are older players in literary ...
- Julie Bruck's Monkey Ranch: A success by any measure
- If you're the gambling type, 2012 is a hard year to place your bets on winners in the poetry world. Many of this country's most ingenious, successful and respected poets (Roo Borson, Anne Carson, Dennis Lee, Don McKay, A.F.
- Poet's debut full of surprises
- It doesn't get much bigger in poetry circles than the Griffin prize, the planet's most lucrative honour for verse, as well as one of the most prestigious.
- TO's summer of love
- Toronto poet Roo Borson's older brother made sand candles and beautiful dulcimers. That was typical. And there was much sleeping around among friends and acquaintances in the communal houses and crash pads.
Roo Borson is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roo Borson books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Roo Borson Topics
owen gun design
tubular bells cover versions
cochlear implant objections to use
negros oriental geography
pashto language dialects
dream dictionary hurricane