- Dictionary definitions and example sentences on Wordnik.com.
- Traditional May Day Celebrations L1-2 reading assignment
- Roodmas was a Christian Mass celebrated in England at midnight on May 1. Traditional. English May Day rites and celebrations include.
- The last 'mas'
- And Roodmas--Holy Cross Day, from rood, meaning “a wooden staff, a spar”--was originally celebrated May 3, but is now held on Sept. 14.
- Beltane/May Day - Mything Links
- Illustrated and annotated page of links to Beltane and May Day. The choices and site reviews come from a professor of mythology, Dr. Kathleen Jenks.
- Exaltation of the Holy Cross (Roodmas)
- About Roodmas, or Holy Cross Day -- its distant origins with St.
- Walpurgisnacht, Beltane, Roodmas - April Witchcraft Sabbat
- Want to find a Walpurgisnacht or Beltane event, party, ritual or moot near you? Free worldwide events listings.
Roodmas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roodmas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesalpha-beta pruning
sacramento kings retired numbers
language death language revival
p-funk history of p-funk