A selection of articles related to roof.
Original articles from our library related to the Roof. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Roof.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Egyptian Temples, part IV: The Temple Building
- Model of the Universe From at least the New Kingdom on the Egyptian cult temple building was a symbolic model of the universe. It was built along an east-west axis, following the sun´s course through the day and surrounded by a brick wall built in alternating...
Religions >> Egyptian
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Roof is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roof books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Roof of Santa Rosa Kmart Collapses in Heavy Rain
- The roof on the garden center of a Kmart in Santa Rosa fell Thursday morning, during heavy rains blanketing the North Bay. According Santa Rosa Asst. Fire Marshal Paul Lowenthal, emergency responders got a call at 7:45 a.
- Man injured after breaking out window, falling off roof
- Police investigate a disturbance at 620 Court St. Thursday night after a man suffered cuts from breaking through a glass window and falling off a roof. The man was taken to a local hospital.
- Lions happy to play under closed roof against Hihglanders
- "Although the weather is bad on the south island at the moment, the Highlanders stadium has a roof and I believe it will be an exciting game against the defending champions with a lot of All Blacks in their side.
- New roof maintains history
- MONMOUTH — After months of internal turbulence and disagreement, the Warren County Board came to an agreement this week on the issue of renovating the Courthouse roof. Renaissance Roofing of Belvidere will install a new tile roof and gutters for ...
- City orders vinyl records off Culture Clash roof
- Old records, warped from time spent in the sun, must come down from the roof of a West Toledo record store, the city has declared. A nuisance complaint, issued by the city's Department of Neighborhoods on Jan.
Related searchescity-state modern-day city-states
penance and reconciliation
richard feynman the manhattan project
isle of bute history