A selection of articles related to root word.
Original articles from our library related to the Root Word. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Root Word.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Root Word is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Root Word books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Other N-Word: To Germans, There's Something Familiar About Donald Trump
- “The Germans don't even have a word for race,” said Michael, a black American and Howard University graduate who works for the State Department.
- Medical Evacuation Brings Drama to 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' in 'Signed, Sealed
- You see, "Brawn" means something as a word. Alecia wasn't on the Spunky ... She was set up to fail, she failed and then she was treated horribly by Jason and Scot, who we can now aggressively root against until the season ends.
- It should be over for Hillary: Party elites and MSNBC can't prop her up after
- It is an inconvenient name for many reasons but mostly because it seems odd that the worldview of the Republican elite would be an ideology with the root word 'liberal' in its name but it is true, nonetheless.
- Cannabis and Sleep: 10 Things to Know About Your Herbal Nightcap
- Cannabis can be a splendid sleep aid, which is why many consumers keep a go-to favorite by their bedside. Even people with the most stubborn insomnia can find their escape to the dream world with a nice sedating indica. While most consumers are aware ...
- America, wake up to the Trump menace
- We know from history that demagogues and genocidal regimes have taken root not necessarily because they had majority support but because the majority remained silent as the injustices built. In the past few days, too many decent Americans have told me ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Root Word Topics
Related searchesthe hildebrand rarity
theistic realism scriptural basis
brideshead revisited characters