A selection of articles related to rosary beads.
Original articles from our library related to the Rosary Beads. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rosary Beads.
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- The Legend of the Dreamcatcher
- Long ago when the world was young, an old Lakota spiritual leader was on a high mountain and had a vision. In his vision, Iktomi, the great trickster and teacher of wisdom, appeared in the form of a spider. Iktomi spoke to him in a sacred language. As he...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Rosary Beads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rosary Beads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Trouble With Bad Bosses? Keeping Rosary Beads Or A Buddha Statue May Keep Them
- They found subordinates who displayed moral symbols, like pictures of Jesus, Buddha, or Krishna, or rosary beads were more likely to be considered employees with high moral character. They were also less likely to be placed in ethically compromising ...
- Abortion facility incident sparks prayer vigil, rouses suspicions
- At a prayer vigil the following evening in front of Banner University Medical Center where the baby was transported, candles lined the sidewalk while some four dozen faithful fingered rosary beads.
- 'Toilets full of crucifixes': 80-something 'revolutionary' steals 3000 objects
- An octogenarian who believes "church property should be taken away" stole 3,000 of religious objects including old Russian icons, candles, statues, rosary beads, and “toilets full of crucifixes” from churches around Paris, according to police.
- Inspired by 'Breaking Bad,' Carmichael man turned to Internet poison sales
- The other package, consisting of small flashlights with their cavities stuffed with ground rosary beads, was mailed Dec.
- As New Orleans killings persist, parade says 'Stop Violence'
- And now here they were, gathering in a circle outside City Hall, Mardi Gras so fresh that a stray lemon-colored feather blew past and a forgotten strand of fuchsia beads lay underfoot. Here they were ... Offering a prayer, he thought of them.
Rosary Beads Topics
Related searchesrobert chester
hydrogen peroxide manufacture
project zambia misisi compound
indian caste system four varnas