- High school results - March 9
- Three-point goals: Hall 6, Derossett 3, Francka 2; Rose 3, Bailey 2. ST. JOSEPH BENTON 65.
- Carrefour Profit Meets Estimates as European Stores Revive
- The retailer is raising its dividend 2.9 percent to 70 cents a share, short of the Bloomberg forecast for 74 cents. Carrefour's sales rose 3 percent last year on an organic basis, the retailer said Jan.
- NatGas Cash Inches Higher, Yet Traders Eyeing Smaller Than Normal Storage Draw
- The NGI National Spot Gas Average rose 3 cents to $1.44. April futures managed a modest gain, and at the close April was ahead by 4.
- Crescent Point Energy Posts Loss, Cuts Dividend Again
- Compared with the third quarter, cash flow rose 3% on higher production and lower operating costs, the company said. Average quarterly production totaled 176,108 barrels of oil equivalent a day, up 14% from a year earlier. Average selling prices fell 36%.
- Strong gasoline demand pushes oil up to $41
- Brent crude oil, the international benchmark, rose 3 per cent to a high of $41.11 a barrel as traders focused on booming gasoline demand.
rose3 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, rose3 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescollective farms
list of biblical names k