- Glenita Rosebery-Domansky (1931-2016): Lab co-founder wrote book on being
- Glenita Rosebery-Domansky, who started a dental laboratory with her husband, Cal Rosebery, and ran it while serving as his caregiver in his last years, and then wrote a book to aid others, died Feb. 19 in Hospice of Northwest Ohio, Perrysburg Township.
- A New Kind of Marketplace
- Saporium is located inside The Cannery in Rosebery, where more than 12 food provedores make up an urban marketplace. “Initially I had very roughly sketched who I wanted as tenants and where they would be located inside the warehouse. I always knew I ...
- Hot venue: Archie Rose Distilling Co., Rosebery
- Tucked away in an industrial corner of Rosebery in Sydney's inner west is arguably one of the coolest venues that has sprung up in recent years.
- Villa Rosebery apre al pubblico il 19 e 20 marzo
- Villa Rosebery apre al pubblico il 19 e 20 marzo. In occasione della XXIV edizione delle "Giornate Fai di Primavera 2016", anche quest'anno, Villa Rosebery aprirà i cancelli al pubblico per due giorni. L'appuntamento è sabato 19 e domenica 20 marzo.
- Photographer Agnese Sanvito captures the desolation of London's Victorian toilets
- By contrast, the entrance to the old Ladies toilets on Rosebery Avenue in Clerkenwell is a sorry sight. Boarded up and covered in both weeds and litter, the remaining Ladies sign is the only indication that this was once a public toilet entrance.
Rosebery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rosebery books and related discussion.