Rosh Hashana 2011
A selection of articles related to rosh hashana 2011.
Original articles from our library related to the Rosh Hashana 2011. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rosh Hashana 2011.
- Phases of the Moon: 2011 to 2020 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 2011 Jan 4 09:03 P Jan 12 11:32 Jan 19 21:22 Jan 26 12:58 00h01m Feb 3 02:31 Feb 11 07:19 Feb 18 08:36 Feb 24 23:27 Mar 4 20:46 Mar 12 23:45 Mar 19 18:10 Mar 26 12:07 Apr 3 14:32 Apr 11 12:04 Apr 18...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 46
- Chapter 46 46:1 And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac. 46:2 And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I. 46:3...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Rosh Hashana 2011 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rosh Hashana 2011 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Child Abuse Allegations Plague the Hasidic Community
- In 2011, the Crown Heights Beis Din (the rabbinical court that handles internal religious disputes) ruled that mesirah “do[es] not apply in cases where there is evidence of abuse” and that “one is forbidden to remain silent in such situations.
- Sharp Increase in the Number of Inductees Wishing to Serve in Border Police
- According to the Walla News report, the number of women requesting to serve in the border police has increased five times since the security agency has been at the forefront of the ongoing wave of terror that began on erev Rosh Hashanah 5776.
- My search for the Nazi who saved my mother's life
- The obsession began on a chilly New England evening in November 2011. I was pounding out the last of my work .... Neighbors and work colleagues celebrated holidays I'd never heard of: Yom Kippur, Hanukah and Rosh Hashanah.
- Light at the End of the Tunnels
- Hamas had done this in June 2006 when it kidnapped Gilad Shalit, an Israeli soldier, and held him in prison until October 2011.
- The Night Manager's director Susanne Bier confesses 'huge responsibility' of
- The 55-year-old Jewish director, who won an Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film in 2011 for her work, In A Better World, is a self-confessed fan of both Le Carré and the spy genre, which “by its nature is super fascinating.