- Op Art Through a Latin Lens
- In this he's in league with untold numbers of 20th- and 21st-century artists who have found creative inspiration in programs like Neoplatonism, Theosophy, the kabbalah, Rosicrucianism and astrology. That's not to mention consciousness-altering substances.
- Shadows in the Shadows: The Rosicrucians, A Fake Secret Society, Had a Real
- 212694 Caption: Mysterious Ceremony A member pf Societas Rosicruciana in America stands in the interior of his society's New York temple, in 1913.
- Charles Williams: sadist or Rosicrucian saint?
- Charles Williams was a bad writer, but a very interesting one. Most famous bad writers have to settle, like Sidney Sheldon, for the millions and the made-for-TV adaptations and the trophy wife.
- Cross purposes: Who are the Rosicrucians?
- The world is a better place, it seems, if viewed through a pair of Rosicrucian-tinted spectacles.
- Astounding Feats in Pen, Ink and Magnifying Glass
- But there's no evidence that he subscribed to any recondite program like Rosicrucianism or Masonry, or that he used his skills to communicate private messages. He seems to have been exclusively concerned with technical execution.
Rosicrucianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rosicrucianism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
martini cocktail history of the drink
lloyds of london structure
dream dictionary stage