- Directional term, Defined Axis, Synonyms, Axis runs... Anterior, Anteroposterior, Rostrocaudal1, Craniocaudal1, Cephalocaudal2 ...
- The gateway hypothesis of rostral prefrontal cortex (area 10) function
- functions of a large brain area known as the rostral prefrontal cortex (or Area 10).
- DESCENDING FACILITATION FROM THE ROSTRAL
- tatory influences from the rostral ventromedial medulla have been suggested to . RVM, rostral ventromedial medulla; SNL, spinal nerve ligation.
- Distinct Transcriptomes Define Rostral and Caudal Serotonin Neurons
- homeodomain code that distinguishes rostral and caudal 5HT neurons.
- The role of the preSMA and the rostral cingulate zone in internally
- internally guided actions usually report activation maxima in the rostral cingulate .
- Compression Stockings May Reduce Incidence of OSA
- Reducing overnight rostral fluid displacement is therefore a new means of attenuating OSA," they write.
- Anterior cingulate cortex is crucial for contra- but not ipsi-lateral electro
- Lesions of rostral anterior cingulate cortex (ACC) completely abolished the anti-nociceptive effects of contra- but not ipsi-lateral EA.
- Faith Factor: Good News Sierra Journal I Gabby, the Bagpiper, and the Brain…
- Even the sight of a happy face in a picture stimulates the rostral anterior cingulate cortex, which is associated with good mental health. Good enough for me; thank you brain.
- Rostral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rostral can refer to: Anatomical location or direction, towards the rostrum (a beak -like structure).
- rostral - definition of rostral in the Medical dictionary - by the Free
- 1. pertaining to or resembling a rostrum; having a rostrum or beak. 2.
- Anatomical Directional Terms and Body Planes
- Lateral: Toward the side, away from the mid-line. Medial: Toward the mid-line, middle, away from the side. Rostral: Toward the front.
- Rostral - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- situated toward the oral or nasal region: as a of a part of the spinal cord : superior 6a b of a part of the brain : anterior, ventral.
Rostral is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rostral books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesviking military
dream dictionary living a life in sin
kenwood electronics sigma drive
barefoot park examples