- rosuvastatin calcium. Also found in: Wikipedia, 0.01 sec.
- *FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS HIGHLIGHTS
- CRESTOR (rosuvastatin calcium) tablets. Initial U.S.
- Guidance on Rosuvastatin Calcium Active ingredient: Rosuvastatin
- Contains Nonbinding Recommendations. Guidance on Rosuvastatin Calcium.
- Watson's Rosuvastatin Gets FDA Nod
- Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. (WPI - Analyst Report) recently announced the tentative approval of its rosuvastatin zinc tablets by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The regulatory body approved 5, 10, 20 and 40 mg formulations of the drug.
- Statins for High-Risk Patients Without CVD or Diabetes?
- Our commentary today covers the study "Cardiovascular Event Reduction and Adverse Events Among Subjects Attaining Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol <50 mg/dl With Rosuvastatin. The JUPITER Trial" from J.
- Watson gets tentative approval for Crestor generic
- Watson announced the tentative approval of Watson's rosuvastatin zinc tablets in the 5-mg, 10-mg, 20-mg and 40-mg strengths. The drug is a generic version of AstraZeneca's Crestor.
- Watson's rosuvastatin zinc tablets gets tentative US FDA approval
- Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced that its subsidiary, Watson Laboratories, Inc., has received tentative approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its rosuvastatin zinc 5, 10, 20 and 40 mg tablets.
- Lifestyles weigh on PBS
- Three medicines alone - atorvastatin and rosuvastatin, which lower cholesterol, and clopidogrel, which is for heart disease and stroke - cost taxpayers more than $1billion in 2009-10.
- Rosuvastatin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rosuvastatin (marketed by AstraZeneca as Crestor & marketed by Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Cholesterol Medication | CRESTOR® (rosuvastatin calcium)
- Find health information about CRESTOR ® (rosuvastatin calcium), a prescription cholesterol medication.
- Crestor (rosuvastatin) Drug Side Effects, Interactions, and
- Drug information on Crestor (rosuvastatin), includes drug pictures, side effects, drug interactions, directions for use, symptoms of overdose, and what to avoid.
Rosuvastatin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rosuvastatin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesplate tectonics friction
givat halfon eina ona
30 days of night collections
honolulu harbor early history
music therapy in ayurveda
peel heritage complex exhibitions
iron ore contaminants