- Good Chemistry: Faster UVA Molecular Analysis Technology Fuels New Start-up
- “What this technology has done for molecular rotational spectroscopy is kind of the equivalent of tube televisions finally becoming these flat-screen LCDs,” BrightSpec co-founder and UVA alumnus Brent Harris said.
- The Optical Society Presents 19 Prestigious Awards for 2016
- The William F. Meggers Award recognizes outstanding work in spectroscopy.
- Stable Microscopy Key to Nano Research
- Spectroscopy in the microwave frequency range enables unrealizable measurements on conducting substrates, such as the rotational spectroscopy of a single adsorbed molecule. Developed in the early 1990s by Professor Paul Weiss, the nano-pioneering ...
- The cold, hard facts: Scientists redefine the chemical history of interstellar
- Originally developed for spectroscopic investigations in the field of physical chemistry, REMPI allows ortho-para state selective detection of H2O by tuning the photoionization laser wavelength – and it has very high sensitivity.
- Scientists produce an extremely cold gas of organic polar molecules
- The only snag is the fact that molecules are very difficult to cool down to really low temperatures because of their manifold vibrational and rotational states. A team of ...
Rotational Spectroscopy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rotational Spectroscopy books and related discussion.