- Good Chemistry: Faster UVA Molecular Analysis Technology Fuels New Start-up
- “What this technology has done for molecular rotational spectroscopy is kind of the equivalent of tube televisions finally becoming these flat-screen LCDs,” BrightSpec co-founder and UVA alumnus Brent Harris said.
- The Optical Society Presents 19 Prestigious Awards for 2016
- The William F. Meggers Award recognizes outstanding work in spectroscopy.
- Stable Microscopy Key to Nano Research
- Spectroscopy in the microwave frequency range enables unrealizable measurements on conducting substrates, such as the rotational spectroscopy of a single adsorbed molecule. Developed in the early 1990s by Professor Paul Weiss, the nano-pioneering ...
- The cold, hard facts: Scientists redefine the chemical history of interstellar
- Originally developed for spectroscopic investigations in the field of physical chemistry, REMPI allows ortho-para state selective detection of H2O by tuning the photoionization laser wavelength – and it has very high sensitivity.
- Scientists produce an extremely cold gas of organic polar molecules
- The only snag is the fact that molecules are very difficult to cool down to really low temperatures because of their manifold vibrational and rotational states. A team of ...
Rotational Spectroscopy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rotational Spectroscopy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Rotational Spectroscopy Topics
Related searchesairbus a340 hull loss accidents
climate of india autumn and spring
game maker syntax
upper hutt history
rubiks cube popularity