- any microscopic animal of the phylum (or class) Rotifera, found in fresh and salt waters, having one or more rings of cilia on the anterior end. Expand. Also called ...
- Introduction to the Rotifera
- Rotifers are microscopic aquatic animals of the phylum Rotifera. Rotifers can be found in many freshwater environments and in moist soil, where they inhabit the ...
- Global diversity of rotifers (Rotifera) in freshwater - Vlaams Instituut
- Rotifera (see Wallace et al., 2006 for a recent, comprehensive introduction to the taxon) is a group of primary freshwater invertebrates. Rotifers play a pivotal role ...
- Rotifera Bdelloidea
- Rotifera Bdelloidea. Summer School in Taxonomy, Valdieri, Italy page 1 of 11. ROTIFERA BDELLOIDEA.
- Phylum Rotifera - Alaska Sea Grant
- (Rotifera); E.P. Turpaeva, P.
- Methuselah/Methuselah-like G protein-coupled receptors constitute an ancient
- Further losses of the Mth/Mthl gene family during metazoan evolution were indicated by absence of detectable Mth/Mthl homologs in genomes from Nematoda, Platyhelminthes, and Rotifera. A particularly prominent example in addition to vertebrates was the ...
- Scientists Discover Something Interesting About Tardigrades; Give Us Reason To
- Tardigrades are water-dwelling “micro-animals” that grow up to .5mm long, and are known as one of the most durable organisms on earth. Able to withstand temperatures ranging from -273°C to 150°C, and a thousand times more radiation than humans, they ...
- Hewan Bertahan di Ruang Angkasa Memiliki Keanehan DNA
- Sekarang diketahui bahwa rotifera mempunya sekitar setengah DNA asing seperti beruang air. Genom manusia juga memiliki DNA asing. Sudah diperkirakan bahwa sekitar 8 persen dari DNA kita berasal dari retrovirus.
Rotifera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rotifera books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
heshen the rise of heshen
thermoplastic list of thermoplastics