- SXSW: 'The Arbalest,' 'Tower' Win Top Film Prizes
- In the documentary competition, the grand jury prize went to Keith Maitland's Tower, which uses interviews, archival footage and rotoscopic animation to reconstruct the sniper shootings that rocked the U. of Texas at Austin campus on Aug.
- Victoria couple recalls 1966 UT mass killing
- Victoria couple recalls 1966 UT mass killing. By Jon Wilcox March 15, 2016 at 11 p.m..
- SXSW Film 2016 Day 3: 'Tower', 'American Fable', Nicolas Cage And More
- Using rotoscopic animation, clips from the Texas archives, live interviews, and present day conflict, there's an unwavering magic that took hold of the screen as the story unfolded.
Rotoscopic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rotoscopic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
holy umbilical cord