A selection of articles related to rottnest island.
Original articles from our library related to the Rottnest Island. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rottnest Island.
- Norfolk Island Pine: Correspondences
- Auricaria excelsa Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Anti-Hunger...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Osiris, Wesir, Ausar, Usir, meaning "place of the eye". Also Wennefer which means "the eternally good being" or "the perfect one". He has been called "Lord of the Afterworld", "Judge of the Blessed Dead", "...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Rottnest Island is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rottnest Island books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ROTTNEST ISLAND, A POLICY STATEMENT
- obviously intended to be under the Rottnest Island Authority Act 1987.
- Rottnest Island Authority
- ROTTNEST ISLAND AUTHORITY. ASSET INVESTMENT PROGRAM. The Authority will invest $3.
- Rottnest Island Map
- Rottnest Island. Country Club. White Hill.
Suggested News Resources
- WA's best walking tracks
- The Parker Point Marine snorkel trail on Rottnest Island is an underwater tourist trail that can take as little or as long as you want. Snorkellers follow 12 underwater plaques with information about the marine life around them.
- 'Dense shelf water cascades' found off WA
- Underwater rivers have been discovered north of Rottnest Island, Lancelin, to the southwest off Windy Harbour, Shark Bay, and as far north as Broome.
- Storm brings deluge
- The strongest wind gust, 104 kilometres an hour, was recorded at Rottnest Island about 10:00pm (AWST) last night. Bunbury recorded 45 millimetres of rain and Collie East 56mm.
- Wild, wet weather overnight boosts rainfall total
- In the last 24 hours the strongest wind gust in the state was recorded at Rottnest Island with 104 kilometres per hour. The weather events and strong winds are typical for this time of year, says BoM, but the rainfall figures are quite unexpected.
- Surprise location
- "We were in Perth to watch the Red Bull Air racing and on the last day before we left Perth, we spent a day at Rottnest Island," says Bess. They were on a secluded beach, he wrapped himself around her and said he had a present.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rottnest Island
- Official organisation provides tourist information, management plans, history, events calendar, photographs and details of sustainable development.
- Rottnest Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Coordinates: 32°00′07″S 115°31′01″E / 32.002°S 115.517°E / -32.
- Rottnest Island - Tourism Western Australia
- Rottnest Island is just a short ferry ride from Perth.
- Welcome to Rottnest Express: Rottnest ferries, Rottnest Island tours
- Rottnest Express provides fast ferry services to Rottnest Island, whale watching, charters and ecotours such as.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.