- Mar 22, 2006 At the outset, it would be imperative to define these indigenous aspirations and values with regard to the Rotuman peoples.
- Far flung and isolated, the tiny volcanic island of Rotuma drifts in the Pacific isolation that has allowed the Rotumans to develop such an inimitable culture.
- 316 THE VERTEBRATES OF ROTUMA AND SURROUNDING
- The vertebrate fauna of Rotuma consists of over 425 fish species, no species of shorefishes were known from Rotuma (Boulenger,.
- Vatukoula a ghost town no more
- These tank houses, mainly in the areas of Loloma, Rotuma (a settlement where mostly Rotuman families reside), Matanagata (where gold ore was first discovered in the 1930s) and upper Low Cost, either had two or three bedrooms or an open space.
- Rotuma DXpedition
- A team of experienced amateurs and friends are preparing a serious amateur radio expedition to the far island Rotuma, which belongs to the state Fiji. amateur radio frequencies from 1.8 MHz to 144 MHz and all amateur modes.
- Generation of issues
- Rotuma is no exception to this urban drift or migration pattern with a population decline of 1383 over a span of 41 years from 1996 to 2007. The issue of depopulation is not new to the table.
- Policy in draft to protect endemic wildlife and plants
- "Rotuma's terrestrial and marine biodiversity has particular characteristics which distinguishes it from that of the Fiji islands," he said.
- AR Newsline Report 1776 -- Aug. 26 2011:
- (KB0RWI) In DX, a team of experienced operators are preparing an amateur radio expedition to the island Rotuma. Their goal is to activate the island of on all bands from 160 through 2 meters using CW, SSB, FM, RTTY, SSTV, PSK, and several other modes.
- Rotuma Website
- Jul 26, 2011 A second purpose is to provide Rotumans, and those already familiar with the island, with news from Rotuman communities around the world.
- Rotuma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rotuma is a Fijian dependency, consisting of Rotuma Island and nearby islets.
- Map of Rotuma Fiji Islands
- Rotuma Island Fiji Islands rotuma picture. Large Picture Traditional Polynesian culture, gorgeous Rotuma lies in the south west pacific, 450km north of Fiji.
- Rotuma - Aspects of History
- Rotuma was one of the most charming, fruitful atolls I have ever known.
Rotuma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rotuma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesgenealogical dna test types of tests
slope of the land surface
joe dimaggio military service
demographics of bulgaria median age
dream symbol dead batteries
methylphenidate long-term effects