- You'll never need a florist again! Monty Don shows you how to create a flower
- Good varieties are Tithonia rotundiflora 'Torch' (right) or 'Fiesta del sol'. But there is a problem with this. Unless you have an enormous garden there are often not enough flowers to serve both house and garden adequately.
- Brussels propose spending millions on homeopathy for cows
- Go to a garden center, buy a plant called Sundew (Drosea rotundiflora), buy a homeopathic remedy in liquid form called ammonium carb. 6C (one to a million). Now put some drops of tap water on the fresh leaves of the plant.
- Exotic adventures with Diarmuid Gavin
- Ipomoea lobata A wonderful climber whose common name is Spanish Flag due to its red and yellow flowers. Ricinus communis Massive, dramatic leaves – it grows to about 1.5m in one season!
Rotundiflora is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rotundiflora books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.