A selection of articles related to route 79.
Original articles from our library related to the Route 79. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Route 79.
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Route 79 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Route 79 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Missouri Department of Transportation continues bridge maintenance for Mo
- Weather permitting, MoDOT crews will continue to reduce traffic to one lane on Missouri Route 79 in Pike County for bridge maintenance from Monday, March 7 to Thursday, March 10, at the Fox Creek Bridge, about one mile south of Clarksville.
- TRAFFIC: Students injured when bus flips over on I-79
- Several high school students were injured this morning when the school bus they were riding in collided with a vehicle and flipped over on Interstate 79 northbound in Collier. The accident was reported shortly before 7 a.m.
- Closures Planned for Interstate 79 Interchange Construction
- CHARLESTON- The West Virginia Division of Highways is continuing to make progress on the new Interstate 79 interchange at Mile Marker 153 and is preparing to place 16 concrete beams on the new bridge that crosses over the interstate. Cranes will be ...
- Men's Basketball: Ohio defeats NIU 79-62 to advance in MAC Tournament
- When Ohio traveled to Dekalb, Illinois, for its Mid-American Conference opener, Campbell played just 13 minutes and scored a season-low four points. Even when the Bobcats defeated the Huskies in the Convo, Campbell was held to 11 points in the middle ...
Route 79 Topics
opus dei vocation and membership
junk fax canada
carroll county georgia history