A selection of articles related to roy gilchrist.
Original articles from our library related to the Roy Gilchrist. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Roy Gilchrist.
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Roy Gilchrist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Roy Gilchrist books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SAMMY GAY ROY CORION
- ROY GILCHRIST. GOLCAR CC.
- Executive Leadership Team
- Miss Lola Cousemacker 1997. Mrs Margery Field. 1997.
- A protective splint of silicone rubber
- DOI: 10.1177/036354657900700611. 1979 7: 358.
- Rapides companies open - Gilchrist Construction Company, LLC
- Apr 21, 2011 Together, Martin Companies and Gilchrist. Construction have about 2000 employees.
Suggested News Resources
- Similarities galore: India in England 2011 & WI in England 1957
- Paceman Roy Gilchrist and spin twins Sonny Ramadhin and Alf Valentine were West Indies' leading bowlers.The first Test at Edgbaston was a narrow escape for the West Indies. England had no clue to Sonny Ramadhin's magic bowled with sleeves rolled down.
- No longer happy to be second best
- It was a fear akin to the dread many batsmen felt at the sight of Wes Hall and Roy Gilchrist charging up to bowl one of their viciously quick deliveries.
- Cricket: Fast Bowlers, Arise From Thy Graves
- If you really want to talk about raw pace, then no need to look beyond Roy Gilchrist.
- Time for corrective measures
- Borde almost scored a century in each innings (109 and 96) of the final Test against West Indies at Delhi in the 1958-59 series braving the frightening pace attack of Wesley Hall and Roy Gilchrist.
Suggested Web Resources
- Roy Gilchrist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Roy Gilchrist (28 June 1934 - 18 July 2001) was a West Indian cricketer who played 13 Tests for the West Indies in the 1950s.
- Roy Gilchrist | West Indies Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials
- The image of a bowler of genuinely high pace stricken with Parkinson's disease is a dolorous one, but such was Roy Gilchrist's fate.
- Obituary: Roy Gilchrist | Sport | The Guardian
- Jul 24, 2001 West Indian cricketer renowned for fast bowling and quick temper.