Royal Armoured Corps
A selection of articles related to royal armoured corps.
Original articles from our library related to the Royal Armoured Corps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Royal Armoured Corps.
- Sugilite (Luvulite or Royal Azele)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid, purple. Important healer's stone used to gently draw out pain (headaches too), inflamation, stress, disease, toxins, emotional blocks. Protects, absorbs and dissolves anger, hurt, unwanted energies. Is placed on brow to...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Amunhotep-son-of-Hapu was a courtier, who was employed as a royal scribe and "overseer of all the work of the king" in the reign of Amunhotep III (Dynasty XVIII). Later, in the Ptolemaic period, he was deified on account of his reputation for wisdom....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
Royal Armoured Corps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Royal Armoured Corps books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Death of family man and war veteran
- He joined the TA at 18 and then the army in the Duke of Wellington Regiment, later the Royal Armoured Corps, and he then joined the 6th Airborne Division in 1943. Mr Reedy said that they couldn't get enough men to join the division, but as a true ...
- D-Day hero and 40-year servant of Oxford's ex-service community dies in his sleep
- Don Sammons MBE, D-Day war veteran and former Oxford City Royal British Legion president, died peacefully in his sleep last week aged 91. The former Pressed Steel plant worker dedicated more than 40 years of his life to ...
- D-Day veterans presented with Legion d'Honneur in Plymouth ceremony
- Those honoured were Ernest Carman, of the Royal Armoured Corps; Walter Hughes, a leading aircraftsman of the RAF; William Jago, a corporal in the Royal Engineers; Ronald Kallmeiler, a Royal Navy lieutenant; Dennis Loaring, a driver with the Army ...
- Celebrations ring out in honour of the Queen's 90th birthday
- Members of the public also listened to music from The Band of The Royal Armoured Corps who marched through York city centre and played in the Museum Gardens during the ceremony. Celebrations were also held across the region, from tea parties to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.