Royal Armoured Corps
A selection of articles related to royal armoured corps.
Original articles from our library related to the Royal Armoured Corps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Royal Armoured Corps.
- Sugilite (Luvulite or Royal Azele)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid, purple. Important healer's stone used to gently draw out pain (headaches too), inflamation, stress, disease, toxins, emotional blocks. Protects, absorbs and dissolves anger, hurt, unwanted energies. Is placed on brow to...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Amunhotep-son-of-Hapu was a courtier, who was employed as a royal scribe and "overseer of all the work of the king" in the reign of Amunhotep III (Dynasty XVIII). Later, in the Ptolemaic period, he was deified on account of his reputation for wisdom....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Royal Armoured Corps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Royal Armoured Corps books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 35th Tank Brigade (1) 152nd Regiment, Royal Armoured Corps
- 49th Royal Tank Regiment (2). (3). 35th Armoured Brigade (4).
- Military Guard Roll of Honour Regiments
- Royal Armoured Corps, Staffordshire Yeomanry.
- Calry of
- Royal Armoured Corps each man must.
- 06_1848_Royal Tank Regiment.indd
- In 1939 The Royal Tank Corps joined with the newly mechanised Cavalry to form the Royal Armoured Corps.
Suggested News Resources
- Royal Navy appoints first female warship commander
- Women have served on surface ships in the Royal Navy since 1991 and represent about 10 per cent of the force. However, they remain barred from serving in the Royal Marines, the Submarine Service, the Household Cavalry and the Royal Armoured Corps.
- KRFC stamping their mark as Kuching's top
- a few more teams in Kuching who did not play in the league, Shoaw Old Boys, Barbarians and the army side, made up of ex Shoaw players and the SRU's Sukma team and the army drawn from the Royal Malay regiment in Sri Aman and Royal Armoured Corps.
- Perempuan Pertama di Kapal Perang Inggris
- Meski demikian, perempuan hanya diperbolehkan bertugas di kapal permukaan dan masih dilarang bergabung dalam kesatuan marinir (Royal Marines), kapal selam, pasukan kehormatan Household Cavalry, dan kesatuan kavaleri Royal Armoured Corps.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Royal Armoured Corps - British Army Website
- The Royal Armoured Corps - The Household Cavalry and The Royal Armoured Corps.
- Royal Armoured Corps News
- Keep in touch with the Royal Armoured Corps with news from the regiments across the globe.
- Home - Home of the Royal Armoured Corps Yacht Club
- The Royal Armoured Corps Yacht Club is a club for all serving and retired officers and soldiers of Regular and Yeomanry RAC regiments.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.