Royal Earlswood Hospital
A selection of articles related to royal earlswood hospital.
Original articles from our library related to the Royal Earlswood Hospital. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Royal Earlswood Hospital.
- Sugilite (Luvulite or Royal Azele)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid, purple. Important healer's stone used to gently draw out pain (headaches too), inflamation, stress, disease, toxins, emotional blocks. Protects, absorbs and dissolves anger, hurt, unwanted energies. Is placed on brow to...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Amunhotep-son-of-Hapu was a courtier, who was employed as a royal scribe and "overseer of all the work of the king" in the reign of Amunhotep III (Dynasty XVIII). Later, in the Ptolemaic period, he was deified on account of his reputation for wisdom....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
Royal Earlswood Hospital is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Royal Earlswood Hospital books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Queen's cousin dies at the age of 87 after spending 55 years at Royal
- A COUSIN of the Queen who spent 55 years of her life being cared for at the Royal Earlswood Hospital, in Redhill, has died. Katherine Bowes-Lyon died, aged 87, on February 23. A private family funeral was held.
- I wish I could do more to protect your loved ones in mental health crisis
- Responsible for 22.8% of the disease burden in the UK, mental illness receives just 11.1% of the NHS budget, according to a 2013 paper from the Royal College of Psychiatrists (pdf).
- Reigate MP Crispin Blunt admits he uses poppers in Commons plea to keep them legal
- The MP for Reigate has admitted he uses poppers in a desperate plea to stop them being made illegal. Crispin Blunt warned Parliament gay men like him will ignore the law if alkyl nitrites are outlawed today in his party's legal highs crackdown.
- The Queen's Hidden Cousins, Channel 4, review
- These days, one of Channel 4's few remaining links to its subversive past is that every now and then it finds room among its lifestyle, cookery and makeover shows to have a pop at the Royal family.
- Bad parking in Surrey: Episode III - The Parking Menace
- It's been more Car Wars than Star Wars in Surrey in 2015, that's if your pictures of badly parked vehicles are anything to go by!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.