- Complete ecological isolation and cryptic diversity in Polynucleobacter
- Transplantation experiments and genome comparisons were used to determine if lineages of planktonic Polynucleobacter almost indistinguishable by their 16S ribosomal RNA (rRNA) sequences differ distinctively in their ecophysiological and genomic traits.
- Inhibition of renalase expression and signaling has antitumor activity in
- The mRNA level of RNLS, 2′-5′-oligoadenylate synthetase 1 (OAS1), β-actin and 18s rRNA was assessed using the TaqMan Gene Expression real-time PCR assays (Applied Biosystems, Carlsbad, CA, USA). The results were expressed as the threshold ...
- Researchers reveal maternal, paternal conflicts on a genetic level
- In the process of this study, the researchers discovered that maternal genes control rRNA in ways they hadn't anticipated. Shortly after fertilization, the egg keeps paternal genes from expressing themselves.
- Granular components
- The granules are rRNA molecules being packaged with proteins (imported from the cytoplasm) to form ribosomal subunits, which are subsequently exported back through the nuclear pores to the cytoplasm. Because of their role in synthesising RNA, nucleoli ...
- Integrated mRNA and miRNA expression profiling in blood reveals candidate
- Among the plausible mitomiRs, two mapped to the 16 S rRNA, nine mapped to various tRNAs, two mapped to genes for complex I subunits, two mapped to genes from complex IV subunits, and two mapped to genes from complex V subunits. Lastly, two ...
Rrna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rrna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescomputus gausss algorithm
dream dictionary door bell
history of radio radio communication
animal care occupations
7th century ad
bombay stock exchange history