A selection of articles related to rromas gypsies.
Original articles from our library related to the Rromas Gypsies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rromas Gypsies.
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
- Psychic Readings
- Psychic readers use different tools for their trade. Here are some methods they use for psychic readings.
Psychic Abilities >> Precognition
Rromas Gypsies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rromas Gypsies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Joe Marler 'must get ban' for calling Samson Lee 'Gypsy boy'
- "He must think we are all extremely naive," said the founder of the National Alliance of the Gypsy, Traveller and Roma Women. "That is a totally ridiculous thing to say.
- Pope Francis Schedules Auschwitz Visit for July
- Catholic Poles, Roma (Gypsies), homosexuals, Soviet prisoners of war and political prisoners were also murdered at Auschwitz. Among the victims were two people now revered as Roman Catholic saints – Maximilian Kolbe, a Polish Franciscan friar, and the ...
- Roma Gypsies Fuelling European Illegal Baby Trafficking Trade
- Over the past 15 years, the sale of babies in Bulgaria's poor Roma communities has become almost commonplace. With help from traffickers, destitute parents are selling their newborns in neighbouring Greece, where adoption laws are lax. Grinding poverty ...
- Los Angeles Review of Books
- Danish photographer Joakim Eskildsen spent seven years shooting Romany tribes, or Roma — Gypsies, as they are usually called by Anglophones who don't know that it's considered by many to be a racial slur. The name derives from the misconception that ...
- Musicians in Kosovo Fight Anti-Roma Prejudice Stirred Up by War
- As a child, Kafu had no idea he was Roma. Growing up in Gjakova, western Kosovo, he was called "gypsy" everywhere he went. Kafu only discovered what the word Roma meant when he was in his 20s.