Rudolf Jakob Camerarius
A selection of articles related to rudolf jakob camerarius.
Original articles from our library related to the Rudolf Jakob Camerarius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rudolf Jakob Camerarius.
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Rudolf Jakob Camerarius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rudolf Jakob Camerarius books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A missed anniversary: 300 years after Rudolf Jacob Camerarius
- 300 years after Rudolf Jacob Camerarius' "De sexu plantarum epistola". Received: l0 April 1995 / Revision accepted: l0 August 1995.
- Michel André Kervaire Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule
- Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg / Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen (1686). Rudolf Jakob Camerarius.
- Academic Genealogy of Victor Pankratius
- 1660, 1661 Universität Basel. Otto Mencke. 1665 Universität Leipzig.
- Academic Genealogy of Engin Erzin The Mathematics Genealogy
- Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg 1661, 1687. Rudolf Jakob Camerarius . Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen 1684, 1686.
- Academic Genealogy of Keith Richard Ouellette
- Rudolf Jakob Camerarius. 1684, 1686 Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen. Christoph Reuchlin.
Suggested News Resources
- L'érotisme botanique au secours de la crise écologique
- Dévoilement fracassant: « Lorsqu'à la fin du XVIIe siècle, Rudolf Jakob Camerarius, professeur à Tübingen, suggère dans une lettre décisive, la De sexu plantarum epistola, que les plantes possèdent bel et bien des organes reproducteurs, c'est l'amorce ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Rudolf Jakob Camerarius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rudolf Jakob Camerarius or Camerer (February 12, 1665 – September 11, 1721) was a German botanist and physician.
- Rudolph Jacob Camerarius: Biography from Answers.com
- Rudolph Jacob Camerarius (born Feb. 17, 1665, Tübingen, Ger. — died Sept.
- History of Horticulture - Camerarius, Rudolph Jakob 1665-1721
- Camerarius, Rudolph Jakob 1665-1721. Camerarius was a German botanist, traveler, and professor. He was born in Tubingen, Germany.
- Rudolph Jacob Camerarius (German botanist) -- Britannica Online
- Rudolph Jacob Camerarius (German botanist), Feb. 17, 1665 Tübingen, Ger. Sept.
- September 11 - Today in Science History
- He also worked to find the distance of the Sun from the Earth by observing transits of Venus and Mercury across the face of the Sun.