A selection of articles related to rudra.
Original articles from our library related to the Rudra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rudra.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Rudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rudra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Maha Shivratri: Significance of Rudra Abhishek and worship of 'Shiva Linga'
- Maha Rudra Abhishek is a form to worship Lord Shiva. It is performed to have the blessings of Lord Shiva in his "rudra" form, or "benevolent" form.
- 11 Kundiya Yajna begins with Rudra chanting
- The grand Yajna was performed with the chanting of Shiv and Shakti Rudra chanting. Pt Harinarayan Shastri on the first day of Bhagwat Katha interpreted Ram birth canto and Shriram marriage. Chief patron Pradeep Guru told that Yagyacharya Pt Nirmal ...
- Gunasekhar to start work on Pratap Rudra?
- Post Rudhramadevi, director Gunasekhar had taken some time off. Now he is back in action! The director is planning his next film a sequel to Rudhramadevi.
- Rudra Sagar becomes beautiful
- Bhopal : Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan dedicated works costing Rs. 39 crore at Rudra Sagar at Ujjain today. He dedicated works costing Rs.
- Rudra Maharaj guilty of graft
- Fiji Court has found former Information and Public Relations Officer Rudra Maharaj at the Office of the Prime Minister guilty of bribery charges.
Related searchesac milan famous players
irish beliefs dictionary
gordon freeman hev suit
snow blower history