- Why the long-held view of Kipling is just so wrong
- George Orwell called Rudyard Kipling a “jingo imperialist”, attacking him for racism, snobbery and his Empire obsession. So Kipling's not quite the kind of man you'd expect the BBC to defend.
- Debauched early life of Rudyard Kipling
- It was Kipling who coined the phrase “the world's oldest profession” and it was these women who showed him the real India, not the sanitised version that the Raj preferred.
- The Jungle Book
- Oh my, what an absolute treasure this is. Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book was first published in 1894 and now, over 120 years later, it's still capturing imaginations.
- New 'Jungle Book' TV Spot Further Reveals the Film's Insane Effects
- Disney has released a new TV spot for The Jungle Book that reveals new footage from the live-action/CG update of the classic Rudyard Kipling story, and this thing continues to look spectacular.
- House Thumbs Its Nose at Obama's Visit to Cuba
- Quoting Rudyard Kipling, Grayson ridiculed this argument as a patronizing example of "The White Man's Burden," a poem used to justify another front of the Spanish-American War in the Philippines.
Rudyard Kiplings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rudyard Kiplings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Rudyard Kiplings Topics
Related searchesburgundy culture
the divine comedy derivative works
bsa bantam d10
everworld senna wales