- Is your vagina beautiful? Scientists reveal what makes genitals good looking
- “Our study provides extra evidence and confirms such diversity is broad regarding labia size, protuberance and rugosity. “It also provides evidence that both simple and more complex vulvas have a nearly equal percentage of admirers.
- Differences of Human Languages Driven by Climate and Environment
- They found that the average annual precipitation, average annual temperature, vegetation density and “rugosity” (or mountainousness) of a region, as well as its elevation, all correlated to characteristics of that region's language.
- 3D Mapping the World's Reefs With Sly Lee (Interview)
- The study of coral reefs has traditionally relied on the rugosity chain, little more than an underwater measuring tape. Now, using cheaper, smaller, and more powerful sensors and computers, technologies like Sly's are digitizing reef research.
- A New Oviraptorid Dinosaur (Dinosauria: Oviraptorosauria) from the Late
- There is a suboval rugosity on the medial surface above the distal end of manual phalanx I-1. The proximal end of manual phalanx I-1 is not well preserved.
- Historic Shipwrecks Preserved as Undersea Museums
- Large artifacts, such as cannons and anchors, provide hard substrate and rugosity that create an ideal habitat for corals, fish and other biota.
Rugosity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rugosity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnineteenth century evolutionists
numerical aperture fiber optics
physical law examples