- Rukmini Kalyanam: D Uma Maheshwari's harikatha feast
- Harikatha exponent D. Uma Maheshwari gave a recital on 'Rukmini Kalyanam' at Saptaparini last week. The event was organised by Naatyasamgraha.
- Tradition well preserved
- The art form was to be abolished, along with the artists, when activists E. Krishna Iyer and Rukmini Devi Arundale stepped in to rescue it through the Madras Music Academy and Kalakshetra respectively.
- The woman who said no: How Rukmini Devi chose dance over presidency
- Rukmini Devi would have made an iconic first woman President of India. And from 1980 India would have had that unimaginable combination: A woman president and a woman prime minister. (Photo: Kalakshetra) ...
Rukmini is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rukmini books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnorth rhine-westphalia flag
dream dictionary vine
office history of offices
diocletian retirement and death
appeal how an appeal is processed