Ruler Of Egypt
A selection of articles related to ruler of egypt.
Original articles from our library related to the Ruler Of Egypt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ruler Of Egypt.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then said the high priest, Are these things so? 7:2 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran, 7:3 And said unto him, Get thee out...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The falcon, soaring with outstretched wings was already in Predynastic times seen as the sky-god, his eyes were called the sun and the moon. The sky, the sun and the falcon were at this time equaled with the king and out of this came the symbol of the winged...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 47
- Chapter 47 47:1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen. 47:2 And he took some of his...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Ruler Of Egypt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ruler Of Egypt books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Troubled Egypt Dreams of the Old Monarchy
- “Many happy returns, your majesty,” Maha Ahmed from Cairo wrote in a Facebook group dedicated to Farouk, the king of Egypt who was deposed in a military coup in 1952. “How Alexandria misses you, dear king,” commented another well-wisher, affixing a ...
- History Rediscovered with Cache of Documents Found in Egypt
- In 1835, Egyptian ruler, Mohamed Ali banned the unlawful removal of antiquities from the country and designated a building in Cairo to function as a storehouse for the artifacts.
- The cycle of adversity: Will Egypt ever get the messiah it seeks?
- At the time, Mubarak had been in power for 29 years, and with forgery and rigging rife at the 2010 parliamentary election, Egyptians dreaded the possibility of a seventh term; 2011 would have marked the 30th year of Mubarak's rule, and Egyptians were ...
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Gods of Egypt'
- Set kills his brother and removes his nephew's eyes, which are actually diamonds, before declaring himself as ruler of the land.
- Discovery of Egypt's Boy Pharaoh: No Ifs ands or Tuts
- And then of course there's our old pal King TUT. Tired of red carpets, awards shows, insulting debates, boring Town Halls, and droning political pundits? Check out the newest incarnation of the Egyptian boy wonder at The Discovery of King Tut exhibit ...