A selection of articles related to rules.
Original articles from our library related to the Rules. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rules.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Rules is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rules books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ohio judge rules some 17-year-olds can vote in primary
- Sanders's team sued to change the state law, but a judge decided Friday on a different state-level case that effectively provided the same outcome.
- Michigan's Jim Harbaugh holds an edge because he knows 'the rules of the game'
- Jim Harbaugh took the college football world by storm when he was handed the reigns of the University of Michigan football program following the school's disappointing 2014 campaign.
- FIA publishes new F1 elimination qualifying rules
- The FIA has confirmed the new regulations for Formula 1's elimination qualifying, after the rules cleared the final approval for introduction on Thursday. As Motorsport.
- FCC chairman proposes new rules to protect online consumer privacy
- When Tom Wheeler was appointed chair of the FCC, many feared his history as CEO of the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA) would taint his ability to head an organization tasked with regulating those industries.
Related searchesculture of afghanistan art
leeroy jenkins dialogue
economy of ukraine overview
telephone numbering plan germany
brutus of troy brutus now