Rum Origins Of Rum
A selection of articles related to rum origins of rum.
Original articles from our library related to the Rum Origins Of Rum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rum Origins Of Rum.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Rum Origins Of Rum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rum Origins Of Rum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Drayton Hall delves into rum history
- To that latter category, add an upcoming rum history event sponsored by The Palladian Circle, a group of early- to mid-career professionals who support Drayton Hall. Tara White Odom, Drayton's special events coordinator, says the Feb. 26 dinner is an ...
- A beginner's guide to rum, and its journey from slavers' tot to spirit to savour
- Today, the different words for rum are the indication of its origin – in Spanish-speaking countries it is ron, and a ron anejo is therefore an aged rum. Rhum is its name in French, so rhum vieux is an old (aged) rum.
- This LA Pop-Up Turns Tiki into Dinner Theater
- “I always loved throwing dinner parties,” Windak tells me of The Coconut Club's origins. “I wanted do ...
- Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2016: 5 things that will wow you
- How about a watermelon-cucumber slush with gin? Or the classic — and, in my opinion, still the best — eat-with-a-spoon frozen booze concoction ever created, the pineapple soft-serve with coconut rum.