A selection of articles related to rum.
Original articles from our library related to the Rum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rum.
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Rum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Old New Orleans Rum, after two decades, still 'new kid on the block'
- Looking for the oldest rum distillery in the United States? You'll find it in New Orleans. But old is a relative term.
- Deacon Giles Wants Your Help With Its Barrel-Aged Rum
- Salem's newest distillery is a mere four months old, but its operators are already gearing up for a new project. Deacon Giles Distillery, which produces gin and rum at their 75 Canal St.
- You can leave Cuba with as much rum as you can carry. Cigars are another story.
- The basics: The 3-year-old rum that Cubans mix into mojitos is clear and relatively cheap, about $7 per bottle, meaning you could theoretically lug home at least 14 bottles — enough to start your own bar.
- Morgan's rum strike excuse
- TEACHERS at sixth-form colleges deserve our full-throated support today as they fight for their right to take strike action on March 15. Education Secretary Nicky Morgan claims the NUT's walkout — backed by 86 per cent of voting members — is unlawful ...
Related searchesprofessional body legal functions
emma hardinge britten
cosmetics types of cosmetics
the troubles timeline
dream interpretation junk
battle of the beams x-gert