A selection of articles related to rumex.
Original articles from our library related to the Rumex. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rumex.
- Dock: Correspondences
- Rumex spp. Folk Names: Yellow Dock Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Power: Healing, Fertility, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
Rumex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rumex books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Biological control of Rumex species in Europe - Invasive.org
- 470. Biological control of Rumex species in. Europe: opportunities and constraints.
- Rumex - BSBI
- Produced by H. B. R.
- Rumex aquaticus - BSBI
- Rumex aquaticus L. Scottish Dock. Rumex aquaticus has tall, hollow stems, large basal leaves with a deeply cordate base, a pale- green panicle and entire ...
- Control of docks (Rumex spp.) in organic fodder production – a true
- Improve dock control measures through a description of a life table of Rumex longifolius ... Rumex species dimensions in organic grassland production: « Många ...
- Curly and broadleaf dock
- Weed Science (wsweedscience.org) or the California Invasive Species Council ( cal-ipc.org).
Suggested News Resources
- Hormonally-driven Hyperpigmentation and Acne
- For patients who can not use hydroquinone, look for ingredients including: arbutin, kojic acid, lactic acid, azelaic acid, rumex extracts, licorice extract, mulberry extract, undecylenoyl phenylalanine and phenylethyl resorcinol.
- Evaluation of phytochemical content, antimicrobial, cytotoxic and antitumor
- Being a part of Chinese as well as ayurdic herbal system, roots of Rumex hastatus D. Don (RH) is highly medicinal, used to regulated blood pressure.
- Ancient beauty oil benefits stand test of time
- Beauty creams, serums, essences, souffles, scrubs and now a newish trend in “cleansing water” that comes out of a bottle instead of the tap are continuing to attract followers.
- How to Teach Your Cows a New Trick: Weeding
- They simply would not eat a bitter weed called Rumex crispus, or curly dock, that was spreading through his pastures—and if cows don't eat the invaders, they'll spread until they've completely taken over. “Everyone has a sweet tooth, and cows are no ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Rumex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The docks and sorrels, genus Rumex L., are a genus of about 200 species of annual, biennial and perennial herbs in the buckwheat family Polygonaceae.
- Rumex is the leading provider of microsurgical instrument, ophthalmic and eye surgical instruments. We provide ophthalmic forceps, scissors, cannulas, cataract ...
- Ophthalmic Instruments| Eye Surgery Instruments Online
- Rumex offers a variety of opthalmology surgical instruments, including forceps, scissors, cannulas, and more. Visit our eye surgery instruments webstore today!
- Plants Profile for Rumex (dock)
- General Information. Symbol: RUMEX. Group: Dicot.
- Rumex sanguineus var. sanguineus - Plant Finder
- Rumex sanguineus, known by a number of different common names including bloody dock or red-veined dock, is a tap-rooted rosette-forming perennial of the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespersonal experience
png color depth
hermit crab lifespan
l-dopa therapeutic use
dream symbol enjoyment