A selection of articles related to rumi.
Original articles from our library related to the Rumi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rumi.
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Rumi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rumi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Veterans behind Rumi Spice source saffron directly from Afghan farmers
- As the most expensive spice on the market , saffron is notorious for being a commodity rife with adulteration and imposters.
- Massimo Rumi's photographs show Ethiopia's Omo Valley tribesmen
- Mr Rumi, from Italy, said: 'As any photographer I was drawn to the Omo Valley not by its landscape, but by the people who live in this area, the ochre-skinned Hamer, the lip-plated Mursi, the painted Karo, and the beautifully decorated Daasanach women.
- Reviving Rumi
- Eight-hundred years ago Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī wrote down his retelling of a widely told story: a group of men bring an elephant into a dark room. They touch different parts of the animal and relay what they believe they are sensing. “They each ...
- Iran-Born Artist Draws Comfortably From Both Nietzsche and Rumi
- In the artist statement on her website, Los Angeles-based Angela Larian cites a variety of influences, including Plato's and Nietzsche's philosophies, as well as the writings of Persian poets Rumi (13th century) and Hafez (14th century).
- 24 Rumi Quotes That Will Inspire You to Do Great Things
- Rumi was a poet, a scholar, and a very, very wise man. His words resonate more than 700 years later, and his thoughts on love, life, success, and happiness still have meaning in our world today.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescanterbury sundry information
european dragon roman dragons
oceanography dictionary a-z
antillean z trap